As the oldest city in the Pacific Northwest, Victoria has a torrid history that comes to life during the month of October. Brilliant fall colours, great shopping and dining, not to mention some very spooky places and activities.
Close to the many haunted places in Old Town, including Bastion Square, Parliament Buildings, Chinatown and Roger’s Chocolate Shop, you can explore British Columbia’s most haunted city!
There are many spooky activities to take in while you are here, including ghost tours, haunted zipline, a masquerade ball and spirited dining at Merridale Ciderworks.
- Luxurious accommodation
- Breakfast for 2
- Ghost Walks, walking tour for two
- Chocolate treats
Tours are 1.5 hours and run every day at 7:30pm regardless of weather, departing from the Tourist Info Centre. Fridays & Saturdays Oct 1-16 addition tour departs at 9:30pm from Tourist Info Centre. October 17-November 1 – 4 tours per day, tours depart from the Bedford Regency at 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm & 9:30pm.
*Price is for a Superior Room, per room, per night, plus tax and is based on double occupancy. Package available October 1 through November 1, 2014, except for October 10, 11 & 12. Tours run regardless of weather.
The Flight Night Package is perfect for a romantic getaway or girls’ night out!
Explore the city’s sights and boutiques from our great downtown location, then catch up over wine flights in the lounge.
Unwind in the comfort of your luxuriously appointed room and revive with two 30 minute spa flights.
- One accommodation for two
- One wine flight per person, sample 3 wines
- Continental breakfast for two
Choice of two spa flights per person, choose from:
- 30 minute Swedish Massage
- 30 minute Pure Focus Facial
- 30 minute Body Scrub & Hydrotherapy Tub
- 30 minute Treat Tired Feet
*Pricing is based on double occupancy, per person, per night, exclusive of tax. Offer must be booked by November 11, 2014, and is valid for stays between September 20, 2014 to November 15, 2014. Blackout dates - October 10-12, 2014.
Plan your downtown Victoria getaway 30 days in advance and get 30% off your stay! Use your savings to pamper yourself with a relaxing treatment at Spa Magnolia,or refuel with a delicious meal at Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar.
The Magnolia is located just steps from Victoria’s Inner Harbour and best boutique shopping & restaurants. Slip in to our luxurious new rooms and be steps from the best Victoria has to offer. The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is Victoria’s Luxury Boutique Hotel and was recently awarded a Top Hotel in Canada by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine and a 2014 Travelers Choice by Trip Advisor Readers!
Book early & save ! This preferred rate is sold in limited quantities. It’s the perfect excuse for a getaway!
* Rate is calculated off of the Best Available Rate for the prevailing date. Rate is sold in limited quantities and is subject to black-out. Reservations are non-cancelable and non-changeable on this offer. Full prepayment is required at the time of reservation. Available until April 30, 2015.
Pamper yourself with a rejuvenating treatment at Spa Magnolia, enjoy a delicious meal at Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar, stay in with in-room dining or indulge in treats from our mini bar.
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa is close to it all! Just two blocks from the Inner Harbour, the Royal BC Museum, variety of dining options and great shopping.
Fall Saver Rate includes:
• Accommodation in a beautiful guest room
• $25 per night to for hotel services, exclusive of accommodation rate*
• Continental breakfast for two
• Local calls & internet
• Nightly turn-down service
This is a limited time offer, so book your fall getaway now!
*Rates start from $179 per night plus applicable taxes for a Superior Room. $25 nightly hotel credit will be applied with each night stayed and can be used towards any service in the hotel: Spa Magnolia, Catalano Restaurant, In-Room refreshment center, or valet parking. Rate valid from September 21, 2014 to December 21 2014. Blackout dates - October 11, October 12, October 13, 2014. Rate is based on hotel availability, and price quoted is based on single or double occupancy in 1 room. Included continental breakfast available in the restaurant only, not valid for in-room dining.
Traveling to Victoria on business but don’t have a Corporate Rate? Here’s your opportunity to get more from your business trip, all you need is your business card! Enjoy a convenient downtown location with all the amenities and service you need at one of Trip Advisor’s top Victoria hotels!
Give us your business card and we’ll give you a great corporate deal:
- Accommodation in a Superior Room
- Double Aeroplan points (500 per stay)
- Local calls
- High speed internet
- Continental breakfast buffet
- Hotel voucher for $25 per night, to use for parking, room service, a spa treatment** or refreshments from the mini-bar
*From $169-$199 September 2014 and $159-$179 for most dates October 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Special occasion dates may not be available, or may be available at higher pricing. Package rate is quoted in Canadian dollars and is based on single or double occupancy. One hotel voucher of $25 per day, per room, may be used for hotel’s valet parking, room service, Spa Magnolia, Catalano Restaurant or refreshments from the mini-bar. Business card required at check-in. Guest must provide their Aeroplan number at check-in.
**Advance reservations required for Spa Magnolia.
For a limited time, stay longer at The Magnolia Hotel & Spa and get even more savings. Enjoy the many attractions, explore interesting boutiques and indulge in west coast dining at it’s best!
Take advantage of these discounts when you stay three or more nights:
- Stay 3 Nights – 15% Off
- Stay 4 Nights – 20% Off
* Discount will be applied to the Best Available Rate only; discount does not apply to any rates already discounted, packages or negotiated corporate rates. Must be booked by December 31, 2014, for stays until April 30, 2014. Rate is per room per night. Subject to hotel availability and applicable taxes. For new bookings only; cannot be combined with any other specials or packages.
Butchart Gardens is one of the world’s premier floral show gardens with 55 acres of glorious beauty.Throughout the seasons there is always something of interest in the various gardens: fragrant winter blooming shrubs, the fresh delights of spring, the abundance of summer colour, and the grand finale of autumn. Discover what keeps visitors from around the world coming back to Butchart Gardens.
- A one-night Victoria stay
- Continental breakfast for two
- 2 adult admission tickets to Butchart Gardens
June rates from $279
July through September rates from $319
* Based on double occupancy. Subject to availability and applicable taxes. Transportation to and from The Butchart Gardens is not included. Rate valid until September 30, 2014.
Plan your downtown Victoria getaway in advance and we’ll share our best savings with you! Now you’ve got more cash to spend guilt-free … At Inner Harbour shops and attractions within a 2-minute walk. In one of Spa Magnolia’s 7 Zenlike treatment rooms. At Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. Anywhere you choose in our lovely Capital City!
It’s the perfect excuse for a 1-of-a-kind getaway with girlfriends or your other half.
* Rate is calculated off of the Best Available Rate for the prevailing date. Reservations are non-cancelable and non-changeable on this offer. Full prepayment is required at the time of reservation.
Romance Concierge Package – from $309 per night
How would you personalize your stay? Flowers in the room, that special bottle of wine, or chocolates and champagne. You get a $100 credit to personalize your stay and the help of our Romance Concierge. Package includes:
- A one-night stay in a beautifully renovated room
- $100 credit towards services to personalize your stay
- Continental breakfast for two
- Our help with the details
*Contact information to confirm details is required. $100 credit is to be used for services and items purchased through the hotel only. Credit may not be used against room rate or items and services not provided by the hotel. Some services require advance reservation. Rate is per room per night.