The Magnolia Hotel & Spa is a member of the Green Key Eco-Rating Program and has been certified with a 4-Key Rating. Green Key Global is a leading environmental certification body with over 3,000 members offering a suite of sustainability programs designed specifically for the lodging industry.
The Magnolia Hotel & Spa is committed to operating our hotel in a sustainable fashion, leaving as little impact on the planet as possible. In delivering this commitment, we work to:
- Identify our sustainable business commitments to our employees & customers.
- Responsibly manage the environmental impacts of our business
- Reduce energy and water consumption through efficiency and best practices
- Minimize waste and pollution
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations
- Appropriately handle and minimize use of hazardous substances
- Factor environmental considerations into purchasing decisions
- Train all staff in environmental management practices
- Engage our guests in reducing our environmental impact
- Continuously improve our environmental management and performance through an annual review process