Victoria is known as the cycling capital of Canada and The Pedaler guided bike tours is a great way to see it! Pamper yourself with two nights in our elegantly refreshed rooms and explore the city by bicycle.
With daily tours, you can choose between one of four great trips:
- Beans & Bits is a leisurely 3 hour tour around various neighbourhoods sampling coffee, tea and baked goods.
- Hoppy Hour Ride takes you on a tour of craft breweries and brew pubs; while not a pub crawl, this 3 hour trip does include some sampling along the way.
- Eat Drink Pedal is a rolling feast of Victoria’s culinary gems. This 4 hour tour includes a number of stops around town to sample handmade pizza, ice cream, chocolate truffles and a few surprises. You will be treated to some of the best local artisan items Victoria has to offer.
- Castles, Hoods & Legends is a 2 hour tour and includes an iconic castle, imposing mansions and beautiful vistas with facts, stories, and the opportunity for a snack along the way.
Starting at just $269 per night, this two night package includes:
- Two nights of accommodation
- Continental breakfast for two
- Internet & local calls
- Nightly turn down service
- One guided bike tour for two with The Pedaler, including use of bikes and helmets
Choice of tour must be specified in advance. This package must be cancelled a minimum 48 hours prior to arrival. Two night package, rate is per night and based on double occupancy exclusive of tax. Starting rate for Superior Rooms $269 May through June, $289 July through September 2014.