Butchart Gardens is one of the world’s premier floral show gardens with 55 acres of glorious beauty. Throughout the seasons there is always something of interest in the various gardens: fragrant winter blooming shrubs, the fresh delights of spring, the abundance of summer colour, and the grand finale of autumn. Discover what keeps visitors from around the world coming back to Butchart Gardens.
With our temperate climate, winter is an ideal time to experience the subtle beauty of our shrubs and trees, along with such flowers as dainty snowdrops, lush hellebore and more. For much of winter you can explore the Historical Display and stroll through the Spring Prelude indoor garden.
- Elegant accommodations for one night
- Continental breakfast for two
- Two adult admission tickets to Butchart Gardens
- Nightly turn-down service
* Based on double occupancy in a Superior Room. Subject to availability and applicable taxes. Transportation to and from The Butchart Gardens is not included.