Butchart Gardens is one of the world’s premier floral show gardens with 55 acres of glorious beauty. Throughout the seasons there is always something of interest in the various gardens: fragrant winter blooming shrubs, the fresh delights of spring, the abundance of summer colour, and the grand finale of autumn. Discover what keeps visitors from around the world coming back to Butchart Gardens.
As warm days turn to crisp nights, a stunning parade of red, russet and golden maples make their mark at The Gardens. It’s the best time to visit the tranquility of the Japanese Garden before winter arrives. In November, visitors can book a Greenhouse Tour to get a behind-the-scenes look at some of our production greenhouses.
- Elegant accommodations for one night
- Continental breakfast for two
- Two adult admission tickets to Butchart Gardens
- Nightly turn-down service
* Based on double occupancy in a Superior Room. Subject to availability and applicable taxes. Transportation to and from The Butchart Gardens is not included. Not available October 7, 2016 to October 9, 2016.